Returning to the University After Transferring or Stopping Out
Welcome back! We want to support you and your pursuit of your educational goals. Whether you’ve been away a short time or many years, the following steps will make your return smoother. Start by locating your Star ID and Star ID password. You will need these to access essential university services.
1. Has any of your information changed?
- Has your address changed? If so, log in to eServices and choose Account Management, Name and Address Info and update it here.
- Has your name or marital status changed? If so, complete the Personal Data Change Form and return it to our office through Maverick OneStop.
- If you are having trouble logging in to register or completing an address or name change, please contact the Office of Registration and Academic Records.
2. Meet with an academic advisor to make a plan for registration
- Do you know your intended major? If so, please select the college advising office for your major and connect with them.
- If you do not know your major, or are unsure about next steps, please reach out to University Advising via OneStop or phone at 507-389-1650.
3. If you are planning to use financial aid, make sure to submit a Free Application for Federal Student Aid (FAFSA) and have it sent to our campus (school code: 002360)
Returning Student Checklist
There are lots of resources available on our campus to help support you in returning to Minnesota State Mankato! Click below for a more detailed checklist of information you may need.