Undergraduate Admission Checklist
Coronavirus COVID-19 Updates – Admissions
How are we serving students during COVID-19? Learn more on our Coronavirus COVID-19 Updates – Admissions page.
Undergraduate Admissions Checklist
Completed applications must be submitted, included all required material, five (5) working days prior to the start of classes. Under certain circumstances, the University may institute an earlier priority admission deadline.
Submit a Minnesota State Mankato application or apply online.
Submit a $20 non-refundable application processing fee.
Request that an official high school transcript and your ACT score be sent to the Office of Admissions. If you are unable to take your ACT, the ACT score requirement is waived until further notice due to COVID-19.
Note: If you have earned credits at a college or university, request official transcripts from those institutions to be sent to the Office of Admissions after you have completed your last course.
Once you are admitted:
- Tell us you are coming!
- Apply online for on-campus housing.
- Please confirm your enrollment before signing up to reserve housing.
- Consider joining a Learning Community to connect with others in your program!
- Fill out the FAFSA form to apply for financial aid. The University's code is 002360.
- Sign up for summer orientation.
- Summer orientation is where you will register for your fall semester courses.
- You will not be able to sign up for orientation until you have completed the enrollment confirmation step above.