International Student Scholarships
Minnesota State Mankato values the cultural contribution of international students to our campus and communities. All new undergraduate students are automatically awarded the Cultural Contribution Scholarship, which allows them a savings of more than $7,000 per academic year in tuition. The following criteria must be met to maintain the scholarship beyond your first semester.
- Maintain valid F-1 or J-1 immigration status
- Achieve a term GPA of 2.5 or cumulative MSU GPA of 3.0
- Successfully earn/complete a minimum of 12 credits each semester (completed credits are grades A-D and P. F, W, I, IP and NC do not count)
- Complete required number of contribution hours
If you have questions about the Cultural Contribution Scholarship, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
The Gladys B Olson International Student Endowed Scholarships are awarded to undergraduate applicants who have successfully completed a minimum of two semesters at Minnesota State Mankato and have at least two semesters remaining before graduation and meeting the following requirements:
- currently enrolled as a full-time
- in good academic and student conduct standing
- valid immigration status and possess an F or J student visa
- minimum MSU GPA of 3.20 or higher
Applications are due in early March and recipients are announced in April for the next academic school year.
Award amount: up to $3,500 divided between fall and spring semesters.
Minnesota State Mankato Scholarships
Review our database of additional scholarship opportunities to support you while you earn your degree. Be sure to review the criteria of each scholarship to insure that you meet the scholarship requirements.