The Center for Excellence and Innovation
A Space and a Place for Faculty Support, and Innovation
The Center for Excellence and Innovation houses several services that support the success of our faculty.
The Center for Excellence and Innovation houses several faculty support services.
- Center for Excellence in Teaching and Learning (CETL)
- Center for Excellence in Scholarship and Research (CESR)
- IT Solutions Academic Technology Team
- University Assessment Coordinator
- Research and Sponsored Programs (RASP)
We have two conference rooms, one with Telepresence capabilities, a lecture capture recording studio, informal meeting spaces, and an informal dining area. You are welcome to use the facilities in the at any time, whether for a planned program, an impromptu meeting, or just a quiet moment of study or reflection.
We are located in Memorial Library 88, on the lower level (to the left of the ERC and Anatomy Lab).
- Enter the main level of the library.
- At the circulation desk, turn right.
- Continue past the west stairwell and the copy shop, heading toward the Mary Dooley Map Library.
- Use the elevator or east stairs to descend to the lower level.
For security reasons, our back door near "Highway 101" and the Center for Academic Success is locked, except during D2L Brightspace drop in hours.