Minnesota State University, Mankato wants to ensure the necessary guidance and protocols are followed to protect the campus community as you plan for your upcoming event. Our goal is to work together to build a safe community that celebrates co-curricular learning and fun.
- Each event should have an individual responsible for ensuring guidelines are followed.
- Masks are required indoors for everyone
- We recommend that those who have not been vaccinated get vaccinated.
- Hand sanitizer should be available for use before entering and exiting spaces.
- Establish a COVID-19 safety plan that ensures campus activities are safe for students and staff.
The following references should be reviewed to help plan and implement campus activities. Additional references can be found on the MDH website or by request to Natalie.Schuette@mnsu.edu. Failure to plan safely will jeopardize future campus events and may result in sanctions and increased restrictions.