Winter Break Building Hours
Effective Dec. 14—Jan. 4
- CSU, Wigley Administrative Building, and Carkoski Commons
- Open 6 a.m. to 6 p.m. Monday-Friday.
- Memorial Library
- Open to the campus community 7:30 a.m. to 4:30 p.m. Monday-Friday.
- Access to all other campus buildings is restricted.
- Employees can enter using the electronic keypad entries.
- Employees should work with their supervisor to discuss their work schedule and work location during the Winter Break period.
- All buildings will be closed Dec. 24-25 and Dec. 31-Jan.1.
- Residential Life Winter Break Housing will be offered as scheduled between December 11, 2020 and January 8, 2021.
The following services are still being provided in person on campus:
- Academic Affairs
- Financial Aid
- Student Health Services
- Tuition and payments (Cashier’s Office)
- IT Solutions
- Library Services
Contact the Campus Hub at 507-389-1866 for assistance.
Spring Semester Operations
Pending External Actions by Gov. Executive Order/Local Health/System Direction
- Residence Hall Spring Opening will occur as scheduled Friday, Jan. 8.
- Reduced Winter Break Campus Operations and Services gradually resume the week of Monday, Jan. 4 in alignment with COVID – Orange Status mitigation efforts.
- Spring semester courses will begin on Monday, Jan. 11 and will be offered through online, FlexSync, remote and in-person delivery.
- FlexSync in-person components will start the semester delivered remotely in accordance with our current Orange Status. Students should refer to their class schedule for specific details regarding individual course delivery status.
Lay Low and Test
Remember to practice responsible health and safety measures during break, including practicing social distancing, wearing face coverings, and washing hands frequently.
When you return to campus, please lay low by reducing in-person contact with others for 10 days.
Students and employees are encouraged to test 3-5 days prior to returning to campus or 3-5 days after returning to campus.
Covid-19 Testing Sites
Testing opportunities will be available for students and employees on campus weekly during the spring semester. More information to come.
Mankato Community Testing Site
Former Gander Mountain, 1940 Adams Street
Friday - Tuesday
Weekdays: 12 p.m. - 7 p.m.
Weekends: 10 a.m. - 4 p.m.
Schedule an Appointment