Information & Resources for Online & Extended Education Students, during covid-19.Covid-19 Response
We know you don't have hours to navigate through websites and dig for information. We want to bring the information directly to your fingertips with a few clicks of your mouse.
The student resources you'll need most often can be found below:
Counseling & Health
- Campus Wellness
- Counseling Center Important Update: Counseling Center has temporarily suspended all in-person services and is transitioning to phone services. Please call 507-389-1455 or email email@example.com.
- Dental Clinic
- Accessibility Resources
- Student Health Services
- Need someone to talk to? Call a nurse at (507) 389-6710, #3 to schedule your appointment.
- Academic Affairs
- Career Development Services for Extended Education Students
- Career Development Center
- Center for Academic Success
- Community-Based Learning and Civic Engagement
- New Student and Family Programs
- Graduation Services
- International Programs/Study Abroad Office
- International Student & Scholar Services
- Library Services
Student Financial Services & Registration Information
- Tuition and Fees
- Campus Hub (campus information)
- Tuition funding may be available through the Workforce Innovation Opportunity Act.
BRIDGE TO BENEFITS
You or your children may be eligible for public programs–healthcare, SNAP (grocery money), WIC, energy assistance, and more!To learn which public programs you may be eligible for, please use the following links below to complete a brief assessment. If you are a Mankato student, please use the first link. Thank you!
Screening tool for MNSU STUDENTS
*Login information for MNSU students| USERNAME: mnsustudent PASSWORD: b2b1
- Bookstore, Barnes & Noble-Books can also be dropped off at the Edina Facility.
Student Support Services
- Lesbian, Gay, Bisexual Transgender Center (LGBTC)
- Minnesota State Student Association
- Nontraditional Student Program
- Student Affairs
- Student Conduct
- Student Union
- Veterans Resources
- Women's Center