Information & Resources for Online & Extended Education Students, during covid-19.Covid-19 Response
We know you don't have hours to navigate through websites and dig for information. We want to bring the information directly to your fingertips with a few clicks of your mouse.
The student resources you'll need most often can be found below:
Counseling & Health
- Campus Wellness
- Counseling Center Important Update: Counseling Center has temporarily suspended all in-person services and is transitioning to phone services. Please call 507-389-1455 or email email@example.com.
- Dental Clinic
- Accessibility Resources
- Student Health Services
- Need someone to talk to? Call a nurse at (507) 389-6710, #3 to schedule your appointment.
- Academic Affairs
- Career Development Services for Extended Education Students
- Career Development Center
- Center for Academic Success
- Community-Based Learning and Civic Engagement
- New Student and Family Programs
- Graduation Services
- International Programs/Study Abroad Office
- International Student & Scholar Services
- Library Services
Student Financial Services & Registration Information
- Bookstore, Barnes & Noble-Books can also be dropped off at the Edina Facility.
Student Support Services
- Lesbian, Gay, Bisexual Transgender Center (LGBTC)
- Minnesota State Student Association
- Nontraditional Student Program
- Student Affairs
- Student Conduct
- Student Union
- Veterans Resources
- Women's Center