Information & Resources for Online & Extended Education Students, during covid-19.Covid-19 Response
We know you don't have hours to navigate through websites and dig for information. We want to bring the information directly to your fingertips with a few clicks of your mouse.
The student resources you'll need most often can be found below:
Counseling & Health
- Campus Wellness - Health resources for staff and students.
- Counseling Center - The Counseling Center provides a range of mental health services, from individual and group counseling to referrals. Services are free, comfortable, and confidential.
- Need someone to talk to? Call a nurse at (507) 389-6710, #3 to schedule your appointment.
- Accessibility Resources - Helpful resources to assist in promoting accessibility in online classes, and upholding accommodations for students with disabilities.
- Academic Affairs - Support for student learning, program initiatives, as well as faculty support.
- Career Development Center - Job hunting, resume building, and career assessments.
- Center for Academic Success -Tutoring and virtual study rooms
- Extended Learning Orientation - Students completing a degree online or taking classes at one of our extended learning campus locations take part in an online orientation program full of important information.
- Graduation Services
- International Programs/Study Abroad Office - Administrative support for student education abroad.
- International Student & Scholar Services - Supports international students on campus.
- Library Services - Loaning books, assistance with research, virtual help with citations in research papers and more!
Student Financial Services & Registration Information
- Tuition and Fees
- Campus Hub -Student Financial Services
- Emergency Grant - Emergency funds available to students.
- Tuition funding may be available through the Workforce Innovation Opportunity Act.
BRIDGE TO BENEFITS
You or your children may be eligible for public programs–healthcare, SNAP (grocery money), WIC, energy assistance, and more!To learn which public programs you may be eligible for, please use the following links below to complete a brief assessment. If you are a Mankato student, please use the first link. Thank you!
Screening tool for MNSU STUDENTS
*Login information for MNSU students| USERNAME: mnsustudent PASSWORD: b2b1
- Bookstore, Barnes & Noble-Books can also be dropped off at the Edina Facility.
Student Support Services
- Lesbian, Gay, Bisexual Transgender Center (LGBTC)
- Minnesota State Student Association - Provides direct student representation and the voice to University Administration.
- Student Affairs - Addresses student complaints and appeals.
- Student Conduct - Assist with student concerns.
- Student Union - The heart of the main campus, the House of Serendipity.
- Veterans Resources
- Women's Center - Provides a safe enviroment and support services, not just for women but all genders.