Non-Degree Seeking Students
Minnesota State University is proud to offer you the opportunity to take a class or two that will help you along your career path or provide you with training to enhance your existing skill set.
If you plan to take courses and do not need to earn a degree:
- Apply for admission
- As a non-degree seeking student, you may take 16 credits of Undergraduate Credit that is offered online, on-campus, or at an additional location.
- Note: After the 16 credits are completed, to continue at Minnesota State University, Mankato, a student will need to complete the application for admission.
- No transcript is required, however you must be a high school graduate to take courses at the university.
- Non-degree seeking does not quality for financial aid and must be formally admitted to the University.
- Complete the Application for Graduate Studies.
- Additional application requirements can be found by going to Graduate Studies page.
- Non-degree seeking students:
- Select "Non-degree seeking student" on application.
- Take up to 12 credit before formal admission is required.
- After the 12 credits are completed, to continue at Minnesota State University, Mankato a student will need to complete the application for admission.
We're here to answer your questions and help brighten your future. Contact the Minnesota State Mankato College of University Extended Education.