Graduation Application and Diploma Replacement

Apply for graduation up to one year in advance of your graduation date.

Apply for Graduation

Register for Commencement

Diploma Replacement

After you Apply for graduation:

And keep an eye on your MavMail! Your evaluation will be sent there.

Graduation Questions

132 Wigley Administration
Phone: 1-507-389-6266