Minnesota State University, Mankato has several centers and resources in place to serve the community.
- Continuing and Professional Education
- Extended Education
- Small Business Development Center
- Center for Innovation & Entrepreneurship
Impacts of Partnerships
- Internships help groom potential employees who have a deeper understanding of your organizations needs and expectations.
- Grants can be leveraged to respond to ongoing research and development needs as well as solving short-term problems and creating new opportunities.
- Access to students and faculty allows your to tap into a network of critical thinkers and creative problem solvers who can bring a new perspective to problem solving.
- Contract research allows you to test products, ideas and innovations in a controlled setting- and recieve real-world results in a timely manner.
- Technology services help you stay nimble as innovations and changes take place.