Please help us reduce the risk of COVID-19 transmission. Before coming to campus each day, please complete a self-screening.
Please do not enter campus today if you have any of these symptoms:
- Fever or feverish feeling
- A new cough
- Shortness of breath
- A new sore throat
- New muscle aches
- New headache
- New loss of smell or taste
Safety Measures While on Campus
- Please practice social distancing while on campus.
- Please wear a mask or face covering on campus. Disposable masks are available if needed.
- If you have recently been in close contact with someone known to have COVID-19, have been told by a healthcare provider you have been exposed, or have tested positive, call 507-389-2030 prior to coming to campus.